Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Fine Art For The Garden?
- Fine Art For The Garden sells weather resistant Art Work created by the Artist, Mary Ahern.
- What is the material that makes it weather resistant?
- These Fine Art images are embedded into Aluminum, not printed. They are heated and put under extreme pressure to transfer the images with remarkable clear results.
- What is the finish on the Art Work?
- We offer both glossy and matte finishes.
- What sizes are available?
- At this point in time we are able to offer you sizes up to 30×40″.
- What is the aspect ratio?
- The aspect ratio of the Art is the proportional relationship between its height and width. Some Art Works are Portrait style meaning that the larger side is the vertical. Other pieces are Landscape style which has the longer side on the horizontal.
- Will these Art Works fade in the sun?
- This process of producing Art is weather resistant.
- How long will it take to get my Art Work?
- Since each piece is custom created just for you, the expected shipping time is 10 working days from when the order is placed.
- How do I pay for these Art Works?
- We accept PayPal transactions, cash, money orders and checks. We generate an invoice for you via PayPal which is emailed to you.
- Do you have a warranty?
- We warranty your purchase for 2 years from shipment for mechanical defects and fading.
- Do you have a return policy?
- If you are dissatisfied with your purchase we will refund your purchase price once the Art Work is returned to us in sellable condition. Shipping charges are not covered.
We are Customer Service warriors!